- “We bought an awesome rental unit, Suite 1424 in Ilikai Hotel through Kathaleen Petron as our buyer’s representative. Her services were very professional and flawless. The transaction was very smoothly. We continue have her assisting us to rent the unit to tourists with Aloha Condos. She manages to keep our unit and others to her high standards for attracting guests to rent. We are very happy with Kathaleen assistance. We strongly recommend her services as a dedicated agent, both in real estate and rental properties. We are looking for her using her excellent service again in the future whenever the opportunity comes.”
Buyers, Anne and Joseph Nguyen
- “Kat at Hawaii Vacation Properties LLC has been more than a pleasure to work with. She has always been fully attentive to our unit and has been very professional in tackling all the problems that come with what she does. Having her help with the purchase of our unit was a very smooth transaction as she was very informative and made it as easy as possible to complete the process. Overall, if you’re looking for someone who has a lot of experience, easy to deal with, patient, and responds promptly to your requests, then this is the person, company, for you.”
Buyers Mr. and Mrs. Chiang
- “Since my very first interaction with Realtor, Kathaleen Petron, she made the buying process easy and was very helpful. She knows the market and the business. Also as property manager, Hawaii Vacation Properties have given me everything I needed and provided excellent service to me and to my tenants. I’m so happy to have found Kathaleen and James Petron and I’m so happy not to have to deal with managing my properties. If you have properties and want to feel comfortable that you can leave your place in good hands then check Hawaii Vacation Properties out. They are Very friendly and efficient. Highly recommended!”
Buyer, Mr. Takayama
Property Management Referrals
- “Awesome is how we would describe our experience with the staff and services provided by Hawaiian Vacation Properties LLC.The staff has been a tremendous help in getting our property up and running on their program. They provide personal attention to our property and ensure that it is thoroughly inspected both before and after a guest has rented our unit. They give personal attention to each guest to ensure that their stay is better than what they were expecting. Our unit has been completely booked since we signed up with Hawaiian Vacation Properties LLC. They attend to all of the rental details. They interface directly with the guests if there are any issues that arise. When maintenance or repairs need to be quickly taken care of between guests, they inform us and then solve the problem through their company so our unit is always in perfect condition. No task is too small or too large for Hawaiian Vacation Properties LLC to resolve. The personal service that they have given us has been a tremendous help especially since we live on the mainland. They definitely go the extra mile in providing excellent service to us and the guests that rent our unit.”
Owners, Mr. and Mrs. Bozza
- “We hired Hawaii Vacation Properties in May 2010 to manage our condo rental. We’ve been extremely pleased with our decision, recommended HVP to two friends and would highly recommend their business to others. We really appreciated the Property Manager willingness to meet with us on short notice after our first telephone contact. She was punctual, professional and provided us with suggestions and all the information we needed to get our unit ready. She stays in touch with us on a regular basis with any issues or needs that pop up and we don’t hesitate to call or e-mail her anytime; first rate!”
Owners, Shelley and Marc Hamann
- “Hawaii Vacation Properties have been managing my vacation rental for several years and having them does so give me total peace of mine. They take care of the property as if it were their own and treat the guests with utmost respect. They are always accessible and quick to respond to guest or owner needs. When I come to the islands, they are always top on my list of people I want to visit because not only are they efficient, they are personable and fun! They exemplify the Aloha Spirit.”
Owner, E. Smith
- “Hawaii Vacation Properties has been my property manager for 3 years now. They provide outstanding customer service to my guests. They are both trustworthy and reliable. I can always depend on them to make sure that my guests are comfortable and happy with the accommodation. In addition, James is also a great handyman. He takes care of those last minute repairs or mishaps that may happen right before a guest checks in. Congratulations and best wishes to Hawaii Vacation Properties LLC!”
Owner, E. Santos
- “We are very happy with Hawaii Vacations as our property manager. Kat has extraordinary energy and vitality and covers all the bases with ease and skill. Kat gets back to me in a timely manner and keeps our place rented and our tenants happy. What else can I say?”
Owner, Mrs. Lenz
- “We appreciate Hawaii Vacation Properties outstanding service. Your team has done an excellent job to keep our condo in a great condition. Our guests often comment our condo is very clean and you are always there when they need any help. Thank you very much!”
Owners, Gary and Mary Appel
- “Since we have put our condo with Kat at Hawaii Vacation Properties our rentals have far exceeded our expectations! Kat is a very hands on Property Manager and she is always ready to answer any questions we have and since we don’t live on island, she has personally taken care of our needs with our condo. While we were making the transition to HVP she stopped by to see us and even offered to help us get our condo ready to be put on the rental market. A big Aloha and Mahalo from Pam and Ron to Kat and all the great folks at Hawaii Vacation Properties for helping us rent and maintain our condo!!”
Owners, Pam and Ron Adams
- “Kat Petron from Hawaii Vacation Properties has been the property manager for our Waikiki condo for the last two years and we couldn’t be more satisfied with her service. I feel completely at ease knowing that she’s taking care of our family’s second home. She is always organized and gets in touch with me as soon as any issues arise. She and her team are dedicated to keeping our property in top shape and many of our guests have commented that our condo is extremely clean.”
Owner, Helen Ting
- “I am thoroughly pleased with Kat Petron of Hawaii Vacation Properties managing my Ilikai property. She has been very aggressive in getting my condo in great shape for renting, with an eye on the details that matter. Within a day or two of my unit being listed as active on her website, Kat was successful in securing my first rental for 25 days and the bookings have been consistently steady since she took charge! I like the hands on approach that Kat has taken, which is something I’ve been missing for a long time. I can always get in touch with Kat when I need to, which is a refreshing change and she goes above and beyond to help in any way that she can. I should have made this change long before now!”
Owners, Lee and Dee Pitts
- “I have been with Hawaii Vacation Properties since March this year. Property Manager, Kat Petron oversees the rental of 3 units in Ilikai Marina for me. Her management style is thorough and detail oriented. She is diligent, extremely professional and trustworthy. She is also very compassionate as a person. She understands the owner’s position and point of view and she is always there to lend an ear and a helping hand. I can’t be an absentee condo landlord without her.”
Owner, Serena McClory
Wonderful Condo from Sue and Wayne from Calgary, Canada on 10/05/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“Our family of four adults had the absolute pleasure of staying in condo 1110 for 4 days early this September. It was all we’d hoped for and more. It was immaculate – exactly as shown in the slide show on the Aloha Condos website. We really appreciated the extra little touches that made us feel welcome and at home such as the phone call from Kathaleen shortly after our arrival to welcome us and to check that everything was to our liking; the chocolate kisses on our pillows, the scallop shaped soaps to match the bathroom décor and the bag and brochures to name a few. We were very comfortable, the condo was well equipped and the air conditioning was wonderful. We’ve stayed at the Ilikai before and we love the location. The ocean views and sunsets were spectacular. Booking the condo online was a breeze. Kathaleen and the owners kept in touch via email and promptly confirmed our booking and provided payment receipts plus condo information which was reassuring. Value for money, I doubt that you’d find anything better than this condo and it comes with my highest recommendation. ”
A dream come true! from Aloha Kathy from Galveston Island, Texas on 11/29/2010 said about the Ilikai:
The Ilikai condo was a dream come true. The most fabulous scenery from the spectacular view. Walking distance to everything on Waikiki beach along with ala Moana. Perfect temperature inside and outside of condo with plenty of shade on spacious quiet lanai. Speedy elevator service and excellent valet for my car. I loved the decor. Everything in condo in perfect working condition. Comfortable bed. Instant hot water in shower. Automatic ice maker with spacious refrigerator. Every amenity available I needed. A dream come true. If I win the lottery I want to own it.
Unbelievable value and a great place to stay! from MD (11/22/2010) said about the Ilikai Marina:
My wife, myself and our two daughters (5 and 1) stayed at the Illikai Marina for 6 days and it was pretty much close to perfection for what we required on our trip to Hawaii. The unit was spotless when we entered it and everything was labelled clearly so that we knew how to operate the electrics including the air conditioning etc. The location was perfect for us, as we were within walking distance to the beach (for our one year old, it was her first time ever touching sand), places to eat (including being above Red Lobster) and only a 10 minute walk to the Ala Moana Shopping center (which we basically visited everyday as it seems my wife has never seen shops before we went to Hawaii). We were never really nervous having a one year old in the apartment leaving us all to feel very comfortable in the unit. The cooking facilities came in very handy (looking for a way to make baby formula at 2:00am is not fun otherwise), and helped cut the cost of having to dine out three times a day every day. The neighbors we saw were extremely friendly and the staff there was incredibly nice as well. I live in Australia and basically booked the entire thing over the internet with a little help from Kathaleen when it came to tips on what to do and see in Hawaii. I have already recommended it to my extended family and do plan staying there again when we are lucky enough to make a return trip to Hawaii.
Chris K. from Ontario, Canada on 09/13/2010 said:
“We had 2 condos for our family vacation one on the 3rd floor and one on the 15th floor. The view was just that much better from up there. Watching the morning surfers was like a ritual for me at breakfast time and the sunsets are just postcard from the balcony. Thanks again Kathaleen!! Mahalo!!”
Dave M from Cupertino, CA on 07/25/2010 said:
“We had a great stay at Ilikai Marina #1590. This is a great ocean-facing condo. A bit far away from the action of Waikiki beach but pretty close to the family oriented activities in the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Service was impeccable with a local representative – Kat – who stays on the island. She can take care of all your needs right away. We had a late flight and Kat graciously extended our check-out time. With two small kids, that was a life saver. Will definitely recommend to everyone. ”
Don and Lisa from Surrey, B.C Canada on 06/15/2010 said:
“We were hoping that the pictures of the unit were what the unit actually looked like and boy were we happy when we arrived. Although the condo is not new, it was very clean and well maintained. The lanai is small but the view was fantastic! We watched the waves in the morning over breakfast while we planned our day and saw the beautiful sunsets in the evening. The fireworks display at the Hilton was great. Just grab a cooler and step out on the lanai and watch the show. The location is excellent, right by the beach. Shops and restaurants are less than 5 min walk. We had requested a late check-out, which is a nice option, but even with that we would have to sit at the airport for hours. I phoned our local contact person, Kathaleen and asked if we could possibly leave our bags at the unit or where we could pay to leave the bags. To our great pleasure Kathaleen informed us that the unit was not booked for the day and we could use the condo until we had to leave. Wow! Kathaleen you rock! We had a fantastic time time at the Ilikai Marina. Aloha,”
Linda from Albany, Oregon on 07/09/2010 said:
“The unit exceeded my expectations…not new but well maintained and very clean. The bed was very comfortable and the view was spectacular! Fortunately I was there during a full moon and the moon over the ocean and the lights in the Marina below was something like you would see on a postcard. The location was perfect. Very central to everything. I didn’t have a car so I avoided the $17/day parking charge by using the city bus and trolley system. You can get everywhere you want to go on the island for a very minimal fee. Went to Pearl Harbor for $2.50. The Fireworks at the Hilton on Friday night were spectacular. Traveling alone I felt very safe with the security guard on duty down stairs. Kat is my hero. She made my first trip to Hawaii the best experience I could have ever hoped for from answering all my questions promptly via e-mail before I booked the room to calling me after I arrived to make sure I had everything I needed. Kat! You’re the best! ”
Steve and Suzanne from Frisco, TX on 10/11/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“We had a family reunion and had stayed at the Ilikai with family for the first week and a half of the vacation. After all the kids and their families went back to their homes it was time for the parents to rest and enjoy themselves. We decided to book a stay at unit 1904 for one more week just for ourselves. The unit, for a couple, was wonderful with all the accommodations and modern amenities needed, very clean and neat. We especially appreciated the air conditioning unit as it seemed state of the art, very quiet, almost a whisper of sound. The view of the harbor, ocean and direct sunset was just wonderfully perfect for the two of us. This was a perfect couple’s hideaway. If there was anything that could be improved, but only because of my preference, would be the king bed, it was firm and I prefer something a bit softer a little more cushion. Besides that we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at unit 1904 and would look to return and recommend this unit as a couple’s getaway hideaway. ”
Johnsonpeck (10/02/2010) said about the Ilikai:A very clean and well kept condo with all facilities provided. Handy to the beach and the Ala Moana center. Good pub and restaurant next door. All in all, great value.
9 days on Waikiki —Bruce (09/20/2010) said about the Ilikai:
I was in Honolulu on business and the Ilikai, room 1904 fit my needs very well. The room was clean, spacious, and comfortable. I liked the full kitchen which was very well equipped. The views were superb, particularly the sunsets. The Ilikai is well located at the West end of Waikiki beach and also near shopping at Ala Moana. It’s also only a few blocks from 24 Hour Fitness which was handy for me. In addition to having a productive week at work I enjoyed a little beach time on the weekend! Good times.
Perfect for this family of 3 slgisme from Thousand Oaks on 08/26/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“Location, location, location. Let’s just start with that. It is perfect. Close to everything, shuttles, the pink line shuttles, walking distance to the beach, Ala Moana shopping, etc. We loved the clean and updated suite that contained everything we needed in the kitchen to enjoy breakfast smoothies and late night snacks. We could have cooked a full dinner, but we found the local eating establishments so numerous and tempting that we just kept eating out!!! Sorrento’s, the restaurant at the top of the Ilikai, was a real treat, too. Pricey, but the views and service are worth it. The bed is tre’ comfy and we had enough towels for the whole week with a couple to spare. The views are spectacular, too. I highly recommend this particular suite, but would expect any of the condos represented by aloha condos to be just as wonderful. ”
Absolutely Awesome from Sydney, Australia on 09/12/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“Beautiful as usual, stayed on 1904 a couple of weeks ago, just as beautiful, sunny, bright, large, super view, would not hesitate to stay in this unit again. Awesome…will be back”
Excellent location and beautiful view Kim family from South Korea on 08/17/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“My family stayed in this condo for 25 days this summer. It had a beautiful harbor view and from its lanai we could see hula show every Fridays. On the Independence Day, we could see fabulous fireworks on our lanai without waiting outside for a long time. The building was very secure and we could use free wifi in our room. Just the construction noise from next building for the new swimming pools annoyed us when we stayed in the condo during the day, but it was almost finished when we had to leave. The location of the condo was also excellent. We could walk to the Ala Moana shopping center for shopping or our meals. Just across the street, there were McDonalds and ABC store and also many nice restaurants. The rent-a- car office was across the street, taxis were always waiting in front of the building and the tour buses also came there for pick-up. We also stayed in Hilton Hawaiian Village for two nights and also liked the place, but Ilikai was a good value. ”
Jackson from Loma Linda, CA on 09/27/2010 said about the Ilikai:
Thoroughly enjoyed our honeymoon stay at the Ilikai condo! My wife and I stayed here for 4 nights and thought it suited our needs perfectly. It had a nice condo-like feel with a good view on the 13th floor of the marina and beautiful sunsets, although no beach view really. It was clean and very well furnished with all the amenities we needed. The location was great for exploring Waikiki which we drove to a few times and also walked to a few times since it didn’t take too long. Could walk to a good beach directly via hotel beach access, but we ended up using some of the other beaches anyway. I would say if you want an affordable stay near the main strip of Waikiki, then I recommend this place!
Chris K. (09/13/2010) said about the Ilikai Marina:
It was a great place to stay and every place we wanted to go to was either a walk away down the beach as a short cut or one bus ride to the main strip. In the apartment was just about all you could need for trips to the beach and just relaxing with the family. Just wanted to say thanks to Kathaleen again for doing her best for us Mahalo!!
tjsmart from Mountain View CA on 09/12/2010 said about the Ilikai Marina:
“I reserved this place for my extended family to attend a conference and was a bit worried because I didn’t get a chance to check it out first. I should not have been worried; my family (including my 85 year old aunt!) had a great time! They had nothing but good things to say about the location, the views, and the care from the management staff. They made me more jealous that I didn’t get to go! It is apparently close to the heart of downtown with easy access to restaurants, groceries and shopping and the views are great. I am looking forward to staying here when next I go to Hawaii. ”
Ian Healey from Australia on 08/12/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“Fantastic huge condo, utterly surprised at the the size and location, fantastic high floor in the best spot with the most beautiful view. Very much quieter than a hotel room, could not be happier. We have booked another one for 2 weeks time! Loved it so much. Too easy, friendly agent couldn’t be more helpful. Fantastic”
Satisfied customer from Virginia Minnesota on 07/08/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“I really loved this condo. It met and exceeded all my expectations for quality and value. The condo was very clean and spacious, the location is fabulous. It is within walking distance of everything we needed – beach, restaurants, shopping. I would come back to this condo without reservation!
Jonathan from Montreal, Canada on 05/02/2010 said about the Ilikai Marina:
“I did a lot of research before deciding on the Ilikai Marina and it is in my opinion a complete bargain. Kat Petron, the rental agent was wonderful and answered all questions and concerns expeditiously. She even honored my special request at no additional charge. The condo was more spacious than I have imagined and I felt totally at home. The bed was super comfortable and the apartment was very very clean and tidy. What I like most about the condo, is of course the spectacular view. I could spend hours just sitting on the lanai taking in the view of the marina and Waikiki over a glass of red wine. In fact, the first thing I did every morning was to eat breakfast on the lanai. The sunrise and sunset were wonderful and I have never seen so many rainbows in my life! Being a corner apartment, I did not have to worry about noise from the neighbors. On some nights I slept with the windows totally opened and enjoyed the night breeze from the ocean. Truly an unforgettable experience. In fact, I could not believe how lucky I was to be in that location, with the lagoon and marina right in front of me.
fantomesq from Orange County, California on 12/17/2009 said Ilikai Marina:
“Incredible location on the north end of Waikiki steps away from the Hilton Hawaiian Village gave us the perfect nest to explore Waikiki and the rest of Oahu from! Parking can be expensive but if you are staying more than five days, opt for a monthly pass which is much more reasonable. Very convenient restaurants and walk to the heart of Waikiki. The view overlooks the Marina and a beautiful sunset. Don’t miss the fireworks at the Hilton Hawaiian.”
dpljlb from Sicklerville, NJ on 04/01/2009 said:
“Great price, great location! Just as the ad states, very spacious and very comfortable. I loved the kitchen and felt like I was at home immediately. 10 minute walk to Hawaiian Hilton Village and Waikiki Beach. Easy Access parking and 15 minute walk to Ala Moana Mall .I’d stay here again in a heartbeat.”
Condo 1590 from Tewantin Queensland Australia on 09/28/2010 said:
“We have just returned from our stay in Condo 1590. All I can say is the view is impressive. The condo on a whole is comfy& clean, the kitchen has been revamped, so cooking is no hassle, bathroom adequate. Waking to the view, of ocean, boats, people in water, planes, ships it never stops, but that adds to the atmosphere of this apartment. We didn’t dine out; instead we bought dinner at Red Lobster (next door), drinks from the ABC store across the street, raced upstairs & sat at the table & watched the lights of the surrounding area. The fireworks on Friday night (8pm) what a bonus. The downside – the bed was hard. The added touches of tote bag, pen & notepad – very handy, chocolates on the bed, also the use of beach towels & umbrella – very thoughtful. We actually stayed twice in the same apartment on return trip from Big Island. Also the booking agents were very helpful & willing to answer all your queries. ”
A fully satisfied customer from Portland, Oregon on 05/27/2010 said:
“I ended up in Honolulu by myself with family members staying at a hotel on the strip. I felt my accommodations were far better than theirs, and for about the same price. I had a gorgeous view of the Gilligan’s Island marina; they had a view of the roof of an adjoining building. They were smack in the middle of the touristy area; I could get to it and away from it at will, which I loved. The staff at aloha Condos could not have been more helpful and bent over backward to take care of me. Also, you are right next to the Hilton Complex, which is huge, and easy to access. You can use their stores and restaurants, and their beach, and no one bothers you. It is kind of fun to watch all of the weddings that constantly go on during the weekends. The closest Starbucks is also over there. Proximity to their grounds more than made up for the condo not really having much of a lobby area…and they have fireworks on Friday evening which are really close to this condo. A couple of hints. Don’t rent a car and don’t use the cheesy tourist trolley: it is way overpriced! Also, you’ll spend all of your time trying to find parking in the Waikiki area. The city bus is easy to use, especially if you have Google maps on a PDa. Each trip is $2.25, and if you make them give you a voucher for the return trip then that is for free. $17 a pop to keep a car overnight seemed high, and aloha Condos makes sure that everyone understands that cost. You can rent a car in three separate places near the condos if you want to tour the island for a single day or two. Don’t take it into the downtown areas at night…oh, and they have a guard on duty at the harbor condos every single night. I really appreciated that! Felt safe everywhere but downtown Honolulu (not the tourist strip, but over where the government buildings are) in the evening, even though it was still light out (had a function I had to attend). ”
Smart traveler from Malaysia on 05/01/2010 said:
“The self check in was hassle free and fast. Nice view of the Marina and clean unit overall. Service was fantastic and the contact person was very helpful. Good location next to Hilton village which is near to Ala Moana Mall and along the Waikiki beach stretch.”
Steve Wall from Ocean Springs, MS on 07/23/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“Location was excellent with gorgeous views, Waikiki a short walk to the east, Ala Moana park a short walk to the west. Price. Very friendly management. “
Kellie from Phoenix, AZ on 07/15/2010 said about Ilikai:
“This condo was perfect! Great location and totally comfortable. Bed was so comfy I slept like a rock every night. I would definitely rent this condo again. ”
Superb View is priceless!Tomoko from Tokyo on 05/27/2010 said about the Ilikai Marina:
“I picked out this room because its room rate seemed pretty reasonable compared to other hotel/condo rooms with ocean view. I believe my choice was right. Once you enter the room, you will be dazzled by the panoramic view from windows. Sky, clouds, ocean, yachts and boats, palm trees, sunset, night view… If you stay over on Friday, do not miss the fireworks of Hilton. This room is located at the best position to see them. The neighborhood is not as crowded as the central district of Waikiki, yet is convenient enough. Most of the things (including groceries) are available at an ABC store just around the corner, and ala Moana Shopping Center is in a walking distance also. Beaches are in walking distance, too. The building and room facilities are not modern, but sufficed enough for me. Actually, I felt more relaxed in this room than in usual hotel rooms. Even though there was no front desk, no concierge desk, I did not feel any difficulty. Things are as well organized as per instructions. And, Kat, the local support, was friendly and very helpful. I could not find a hair dryer on arrival, and then she brought one to me shortly after I called her. Those who want a vacation in luxury may go for another accommodation of higher room rate, but the priceless superb view from this room may be still worth consideration. ”
Tammy & Wil from Calgary, Canada on 04/29/2010 said Ilikai Marina:
“The view from the condo is beautiful from watching whales jump in the bay to the sunsets at night. The condo had plenty of room for a family of 4. The locations is far enough away from the hustle and bustle of Waikiki but close enough for our teenagers to enjoy, only a 10 minute walk and you are in the middle of it all. Kat was very helpful with any issues that we had and found a solution right away. The television was not working when we arrived; she had another one there the next day. The only negative we found was having to pay for the parking 17.00 a day. Even with that said all of the employees at the condo were very friendly! ”
S. & N. from Winnipeg Canada on 03/31/2010 said about the Ilikai:
“If you want to be near Waikiki but don’t like crowded beaches this is a good location as you can walk over to Ala Moana Park which has a great beach and is never crowded during the week. The kitchen of the condo was fully equipped with cutlery, utensils, and appliances, with one exception. We took all our meals in the condo and a dishwasher would have been a welcome appliance. (I hate doing dishes) The shopping cart provided was a very helpful extra. ”
We really enjoyed our stay here at 1938. Everything was included even beach towels, beach toys, cooler and daypack. Awesome flat screen TV and free wireless internet. We would definitely recommend this unit to family & friends.
Vicki (08/18/2010) said about the Ilikai:
Ilikai Condo 1530 was the perfect “home away from home.” The convenient location, complete beach supplies, and comfortable setup made every day a delightful experience. The balcony with its view of the water, sunsets, Fri night fireworks, and even the hula shows next door were the icing on the cake. With ABC stores close in both directions and a grocery store within a few blocks, all necessities were easily handled. I’d recommend the bus pass (available at the ABC store) for ease of transit around Honolulu without needing to pay extra for parking. The keyless entry and check-in/out procedures could not have been easier, and the pre-trip contact with the owners thoughtful. I absolutely plan to return again!
Frequent traveler (10/02/2010) said about the Ilikai:
Unit 2021 was very well presented with tasteful decor and everything you needed from a kitchen perspective. It was clean, the bed was comfortable and it was a great place to retire to at the end of the day. Obviously the owners of the Condo take great pride in their investment. It was excellent value for money and I rate it accordingly. Although it is on the 20th floor, road noise was apparent if the front slider was open to the deck but this wasn’t a particular problem for me. It was actually interesting watching the pedestrian and city traffic below. The view while not a beach view was quite extensive over the city and the patio certainly offered a nice opportunity to kick back with a beer and relax. It had everything you needed and I highly recommend it.
John and Mary from Sydney, Australia on 08/13/2009 said:
“The condo is well presented and spacious. The position is good with lovely views of the marina and close to the main shopping mall, a bit away from mainstream beach but close to a lovely waterfront lake which provides for less crowded swimming and sun baking.
Experienced Hawaii visitor from Portland, OR on 04/23/2009 said:
“Very pretty oceanfront view of the harbor. Nice clean condo with everything we needed. Good location, right on the edge of all the business of Waikiki. ”
firstname.lastname@example.org from Clayton, CA on 12/16/2009 said about the Ilikai Marina:
“Everything about the experience was turnkey. Received outstanding instructions when reserving and again prior to arriving. “
Happy Travelers from Australia on 11/12/2009 said about the Ilikai Marina:
“We spent our last 5 days in Hawaii here, and would highly recommend it. Great views, an easy walk to Ala Moana shopping and International Marketplace. The apartment was well provisioned with all the little things you need. Onsite laundry was very handy as well. ”
Elaine from New York, NY on 09/01/2009 said about the Ilikai Marina:
“I recently had the pleasure of staying at this condo at the Ilikai Marina. First off, the view was fantastic, right alongside the Ilikai Marina with the clear blue waters of Waikiki to the left. After a long day of trekking around Oahu, sitting out on the private patio overlooking the marina was a great end to a day. The condo is centrally located at convenient distances from both the Ala Moana center and Waikiki, but still very quiet and peaceful in the evenings. The condo itself is very clean and well-kept with spacious and bright rooms. The wireless internet was very convenient for scouting out the day’s activities. I didn’t have a chance to take advantage of the surprisingly large kitchen, but it was a great plus to the condo’s amenities. All in all, an amazing find and I would definitely would return a second time and recommend to friends. Value with a View.
Ben from Hong Kong on 08/09/2009 said about the Ilikai Marina:
“THE VIEW IS SPECTACULAR. There is an excellent restaurant right downstairs. The place is easy to find, and conveniently located between Ala Moana (main shopping area) and Waikiki (main tourist beach). Good location and value for a vacation in Honolulu. The kitchen is a nice one if you have to cook. Only thing is that that parking fees are quite high. You can consider street parking, abundant close by. Finally, the check-in procedure, is nice and smooth on first and last day – saves a lot of time.”
Habbane and Ross (08/04/2010) said about the Ilikai:
We really enjoyed our stay here at 1938. Everything was included even beach towels, beach toys, cooler, and daypack. Awesome flat screen TV and free wireless internet. We would definitely recommend this unit to family & friends.